RichMedia Wedding Package (£1,499)
- TWO Videographers
- Coverage from Bride AND Groom prep, up to TWO HOURS after the first dance
- Audio overlays of ceremony and meal speeches (where applicable)
- Drone footage (weather permitted)
- 5-8 minute highlight reel
- 7-day priority edit
We offer just one wedding video package at RichMedia, of which we have meticulously created based on numerous different weddings we have attended and filmed. We could offer some cheaper, less-extensive packages, but it would ultimately make missing out on certain moments of the day unavoidable. We don't like that. We would rather just do things properly!
We always use TWO videographers for our wedding films. From experience, we know that wedding dress reveals, “I dos”, first dances and speeches can be very easily missed if there’s just one videographer on the ground. That’s why we always use TWO videographers. It means that we can be in two places at once. It means that we can shoot twice as much footage, from twice as many angles, and it ultimately means we can shoot a more cinematic wedding video.
Each member of the RichMedia team has attended, filmed and consulted on numerous weddings, so we know what’s important to include (or leave out). And arguably most important of all, we know what makes a good video and what constitutes good value for money!
Although we offer one main wedding package, we are always happy to tailor things to suit your day, and you can always opt to include certain extras if you like (which are detailed below). However, we feel the above package includes everything possible to create an extensive, memorable film of your wedding day.
EXTRAS AND ADD-ONS
- Extended Ceremony Edit (£150) A lengthier version of the ceremony - with audio - included as separate video edit
- Extended Speeches Edit (£150) A lengthier version of the speeches - with audio - included as a separate video edit
- Full-length, First Dance Edit (£100) A full, un-interrupted version of the bride and groom’s first dance - with first dance audio - included as a separate video edit
- Guest message footage (£200) - Personal messages recorded by up to 5 guests to be included in the final video edit
- 100, edited stills from video footage (£200)
- 3-day priority edit (£150 - schedule dependent)
- All the footage shot in 4K quality (£250)
- Extra USB sticks containing edited footage (£10)
- DVD containing edited footage (£10)
How will I receive my finished wedding film?
All footage will be delivered as an online, downloadable link and/or on a USB stick. If you would like copies of your wedding film on additional USBs or DVDs, then they can be provided at an added cost (see above for pricing details). Alternatively, you can choose to have all the orignal footage and edited footage put onto a hard drive - all you will be charged for is the purchase (and postage) cost of the hard drive itself (usually around £50).
Can I choose the music for my wedding film?
We are happy to use whatever music you like in your wedding video. If you don't have any preference, then we will choose some music that we think suits the video best. Please be aware however that if you want to include copyrighted music within your video, we cannot be held responsible for any copyright issues you may encounter when posting the video on any social or video platforms.
How far will you travel to film my wedding?
We are based in Liverpool, and will travel 100 miles free of charge. Additional travel is priced at £0.50 per mile.
Will you film for longer on my wedding day if I ask you too?
We are happy to stay and film longer on your wedding day for an additional cost of £50 per hour.